A weekend get-away of Yoga, Mindfulness, Relaxation and Nutrition in a beautiful setting providing the chance to find space and reset, take a break from the day- to- day and explore new ways of being.
Two Yoga/Mindfulness practices will be held daily exploring body and mind connection. Hatha Yoga classes to energise in the morning and relaxing evening classes, including Meditation and breathing practice. A nurturing and safe environment to relax and explore new ways of being and experienced teachers to provide support and help development and transformation.
You’ll leave not only feeling refreshed and energised, but with new coping mechanisms in your tool kit, mindfulness techniques you can use going forward and new friends and connections.
I will be on hand throughout the weekend for bespoke, nutritional counselling so that you can return to the UK fully equipped to maintain a healthy, balanced diet with your specific health concerns/goals targeted for longterm health benefits.
Location and Residence
The beautiful, peaceful Mill Retreat Centre was originally built in 1846 as a Camembert cheese factory and is located in a spectacular setting with other 30 acres of grounds. These include a 10 acre lake, with stunning wetlands, habitat and over a mile of river banks, perfect for relaxing, walks and wildlife spotting. With a 6 acre poplar wood plantation and wide variety of native plants and trees. The grounds of the Mill are a paradise for a huge variety of creatures including wild boar and deer, to water mammals such as otters and over 40 species of birds.
Accommodation, prices & transport
All prices include:
- 3 nights’ accommodation (Fri, Sat, Sun). Exclusive use.
- All food and refreshments (locally sourced where possible, cooked by the Mill’s amazing dedicated Chef)
- Energising Morning Yoga practice, aprox. 8am.
- A beautiful evening meditation and restorative practice, aprox. 4.30pm.
- An optional mindfulness guided walk
- An optional breathing practices
- A number of bicycles and a boat are also available for you to use at your leisure.
- Ample free time in the day to rest and recharge in the Stunning Mill house.
Price on request. Email for information
Private nutritional counselling sessions (arranged by email beforehand) to support your best health can be arranged during the retreat and include a follow up consultation back in the UK or your country of residence offering continued nutritional support.
For further details or bookings email email@example.com or call 07795411832